Back in the summer of 2009 I took an introduction to quilting class and I loved it. It was once a week for 6 or 8 weeks. I was so hooked after the first class that I started working on my own quilt at the same time that I was taking the class. It only took me two weeks to complete the top and then I didn’t know what to do with it. I didn’t know how to create a quilt sandwich, free motion quilt or even bind it. I took a few more classes to learn how to do all of these things but I was still afraid to tackle it myself in case I ruined it. Finally, in December of 2010 I found the Manquilter and gave him my quilt top to work his magic and complete it. I haven’t put the binding on yet but here is the almost finished product. I’m pretty happy with it. The only ‘kink’ in the works is that I had supplied wool to use for the batting but Matt completely forgot about it and used a 80/20 cotton batting. It looks good but I would have preferred the loft and light weight feeling of wool.